Student job during the x-mas period
We are looking for packing support during the x-mas period to join our team as soon as possible. You will support in logistic topics, e.g. packing our jewelry and making sure to put the packages on the right track. The weekly hours will be around 20 for a minimum of 2-4 months (with the option of extension). Start date: ASAP.
Your main work tasks are:
- Packing customer orders and getting them ready for the shipment
- Quality control of jewelry
- General logistic and ad hoc tasks
What we wish for:
- Organized and careful way of working
- Reliability and team spirit
We offer you:
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin just a stone’s throw away from Checkpoint Charlie in a bright studio loft
- An exciting job in a creative and non formal working environment
- Responsibility and influence into decision making through your daily assignments
- Independent work and ’flexible’ working hours
We welcome you to our international, open and warmhearted team which together works on establishing the label Jukserei. The label was founded in 2012 by Chanette Anderson and is currently made up of 9 team members, 7 of them working in the Berlin studio. The studio is located in a beautiful loft in Berlin, Kreuzberg right next to Checkpoint Charlie. It's here that our jewelry is designed and coordinated off to retailers and online customers around the world.
Send your application with your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you!