Jobs – Intern
We welcome you to our international, open and warmhearted team which together
works on establishing the label Jukserei. The label was founded in 2012 by
Chanette Anderson and is currently made up of 9 team members, 7 of them working
in the Berlin studio. The studio is located in a beautiful loft in Berlin, Kreuzberg right
next to Checkpoint Charlie. It's here that our jewelry is designed and sent off
to retailers and online customers around the world.
you will have several tasks including photo editing, content creation,
social media, communication, jewelry quality control as well as different practical
The weekly work hours will be between 32-37 for a minimum of 3-6 months.
- You are skilled in Adobe (Photoshop, Indesign)
- You are responsible and independent
- You are motivated and detail-oriented
- You are creative and interested in fashion
- You are a good organizer and can work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are fluent in English and/or Danish and German
- You are a good communicator and know about marketing & branding (within fashion is a plus)
- You are interested in social media and blogs
Your main work tasks are:
- Photo editing
- Assisting in content creation
- Assisting in SoMe (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Keeping the B2B system up to date + key account assistance
- Packing retail orders
- Quality control of jewelry
- Location scouting
- Updating our Dropbox/image bank
- Ad hoc tasks
We offer you:
An exciting daily job in a creative and non formal working environment. You will get
the opportunity to experience and be part of a developing jewelry company.
You will be joining our small team, and since it is important to us that you receive relevant
experience from your internship with Jukserei, we offer both repsonsibility and
influence into decision making through your daily assignments.
From 3-6 months (unpaid)
JUKSEREI HQ is located a stone's throw away from Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin
Kreuzberg, in a bright, wonderful studio loft. The internship will be for minimum
3 months. Start date ASAP.
Send your application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!